Sunday, August 16, 2015

End of summer (pics)


 A bunch of peacock eggs... with the Mom peacock watching me from the back. all situated in the middle of a urban neighborhood.
 Nice tractor guy, made a road for us on the beach.
 The beach, after a interesting night of sleep.
 Leaving from San Antonio to LV to Spokane
 Pathways to health spokane, Duane Mckey upfront.

Challenge: Find Shane Johnson taking a picture of Duane.
 New awesome Naked drinks :)
 Worked for Audioverse during ASI, this was the view I got from my room. :)
 Some funnily named schools booth "Q"uachita Hills college.
 I got to record the presentation I was most interested in, Dr. Hasel on archeology.

I talked with Cr. Hasel before hand and he said I should come on a dig with him in from Isreal, that would be awesome :)
 The back of a cool trailer, I would love to live out of a little camper like this and travel the country.
The mountains were beautiful to see through Idaho and Montana.
An interesting sign I saw while canvassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment