Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dubai to Harare

Lots of sitting...

Ive been doing a lot of sitting.

Anyways, I love traveling, this whole trip has been beautiful.

Flew over the atlantic, south of greenland, down to Dubai. It was cool, Dubai is s very pretty place, but reminds me a lot of America.

I don't really have internet on my own computer, but I will upload pics and vids when I get a chance.

I fell asleep when I got to Dubai, so I took a nighttime tour, which was nice in its own way, very chill city at night, felt pretty safe.

I am going to try to vlog, internet permitting. So we shall see about that.

I am now in my Hotel room in Harare. Its good size, I like it. Definitely not roughing it here though, do need to go shopping for some food, not sure if I can eat so much eggs and dairy (all they have at hotel) and not face the consequences.

Im excited to get moving and do the meeting, keep me in prayer, for health and I need the Holy Spirits help to be affective. I see a lot of people, just living but not I know they are missing out on Love, I want to share.

Blessing to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment